The European Capital of Culture Tartu 2024 is looking for a responsible, enthusiastic and communicative European Solidarity Corps volunteer to join our international relations team from March - December 2023.
Photo: Mana Kaasik
The volunteer's responsibilities will include assisting the international relations department in the development of the Tartu 2024 cultural and educational programme by mediating international information and contacts, promoting and maintaining cultural relations, establishing sustainable contacts with international partners, and organising receptions and events for Tartu 2024's international guests and partners.
We are looking for someone who is interested in learning about international relations, project management, communication, and the organisation of cultural and educational events.
- helping with reception of foreign guests;
- supporting the organisation of events of different scale;
- communication with international partners and guests;
- gathering and analysing information.
- fluent English (knowledge of other languages is very welcome);
- good communication skills;
- willingness to learn and work as part of a team;
- good time management skills;
The project is funded by the European Solidarity Corps and includes accommodation, food and pocket money, training and support and a travel grant.
To apply:Send your motivation letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org